Welcome to the church family website
First Time Using the Site? Here is some information about it and, if you are logged in, further guidance in using the website.
You can access the site via:
St Ebbe’s Main Website – www.stebbes.org
Through the link https://stebbes.churchbuilder.org.uk/ which goes directly to the site.
You may find it helpful to add one of these links to your Bookmarks so that you can easily access it in future.
This is a private website, with most of the content secure, and different levels of access to different content depending upon the individual. This means that you need to pass through a security procedure to first log in and then log in each time you wish to access the secure content.
The website uses a platform called Churchbuilder, so you will find it referred to either as the church family website or as Churchbuilder.
If you have registered your details with the office team, or you have been a church member for a while and are already in our database, the system will be expecting you. However, you will still need to go through certain security procedures to ensure you are who you say you are:
- Click on Log In under the Admin Tab
- Then click on Help! I can’t get in
- You will be asked to identify yourself by a mobile number or email address. Please use the email address or mobile phone number you provided when you registered.
- Assuming the site recognises you (and it should) it will send you an email (or text) containing a confirmation code which you can then use to access the site for the first time.
- Follow the instructions to set up a user name and a password to use in the future.
PCC of the Parish of St Ebbe’s Church, Oxford, Registered Charity No. 1127816